Advertise in our 2021 Downsouth Weddings Map & Guide
Are you wondering what is this Map & Guide? Well, it’s a fold out paper document where you can compare a variety of venues and wedding services, all in the palm of your hand. It's an alternative to flicking from page to page on the internet trying to work out what venues and services are available in the region and you can look at all of these in one place on your lap. It covers venues and services throughout Margaret River, Dunsborough and Busselton.
If you offer a service to couples getting married Downsouth of Western Australia then this printed Map & Guide may just be the thing you need to be included in, as part of your business marketing plan. We printed 2000 copies of the the 2019/2020 edition of the Downsouth Weddings Map & Guide which was freely given to anyone who asked for a copy. In 2021 we will be printing 3,000 copies. They were either posted or picked up at wedding expos CTCW attends, or at local cafes throughout the Cape to Cape region. The Map & Guide was also available as an easy click-to-download 17 page digital file, from the CTCW website.
- Display adverts featuring 24 venues with a business profile which includes an image, 25 words, address, phone, email and website URL. On the Map, venues will have a location marker indicating where they are situated. The venues are also listed on the Map Index which points out which services apply to each venue e.g BYO, Accommodation, Catering options, guest capacities etc.
- Line Listings for wedding suppliers listed under the Cateogories that their business services which include their name and website URL e.g Transport - Gannaways Charters and Tours www.gannaways.com.au
- The Map has listed details about local beaches and forests available for weddings and the authorities to contact to book these spaces.
- We have listed phone numbers for emergency contacts.
- Drive times table so people know how much time it takes to drive from one township to the other.
On the Downsouth Weddings Map & Guide we have a well thought-out range of features that help people to understand and know what is available in the local area:
Reviews from people that picked up the map
"I honestly didn't know that there was so many local services in the region" Kate B
"I loved being able to compare all the BYO venues so easily. I just looked down the list and knew who was and wasn't what I wanted" Natalie V
"What a great idea, and then I opened it up to find all this information. Can I have another copy to give to my friend as she is getting married down this way as well'. Susie T
Don’t miss out on being a part of this great little resource which helps people to know about your business and gives you a chance to get the leads from new enquiries.