32 Essential Wedding Checklists, Planners & Worksheets
The two comments I hear from people planning a wedding and wedding suppliers is this:
- Brides and Grooms say “I don’t know where to start, how to do this, what I should be looking for and wedding planning is so full on and stressful”.
- Wedding Suppliers say “I wish brides and grooms would put these details in their requests when they're asking for a quote”.
Both reasonable problems that I have come up with a solution. I have compiled 32 checklists, planners and spreadsheets that cover all aspects of planning a wedding.
The areas I cover are:
- 12 month Wedding Timeline Checklist – mine is 9 pages long and has 200 actions
- Wedding Budget Spreadsheet
- What to look for when choosing your wedding venue with 150 points
- Makeup, Hair and Beauty Planner
- Transport for you and your guests
- How to book a Photographer and Videographer
- Guest List Spreadsheet
- Marquee Wedding Planner and checklist
- 60 Ceremony readings
- Wedding Day Timeline Spreadsheet
- ...plus much more
Our Wedding Planner bundle includes 28 checklists and planners together with 4 spreadsheet worksheets.
Inside these I share with you contacts details you need to include, essential planning details, what to look for in a supplier and what the supplier is going to want to know from you.
Why? Because I want you to enjoy the process of planning a wedding and if after reading all these checklists and planners and you decide you don’t want to go to all this effort of planning your wedding or don’t have the time to do it, then hire a wedding planner to do it all for you. At least you will have a better understanding and respect for what you are paying them to do for you.
The Coast to Country Wedding Planner can be printed off and then added to your wedding folder to work through each aspect of planning your wedding. The cost for all these 32 spreadsheets, checklists and planners is $29.95.
I know what you’re thinking - “Oh Nicole I can get all those details off the internet for free”.
Yes, some of them you can - but a lot of what I have to share with you, you will not. I know this because I have done my research and spent over 11 years collecting and using this information in events I have planned.
Save yourself time and stress - give yourself the wedding knowledge to plan a fabulous wedding for you both by invesing in the Coast to Country Weddings Planner.
Once you have downloaded this package, take these to the print shop and get them printed off and add them to an A4 folder and make your wedding folder. (We've included details on how to make a wedding planner folder as well.)