Wood Pallets Themed Wedding
Venue Style: Outdoors, rustic, home
Season: Any season
Style: Rustic & recycled
click image to enlarge
Wood pallets are the most versatile product to use. They can be used in any area of your wedding.
Top row from left:
1 & 2 Pallet Stage - using pallets to make a stage with flowers adorned at each level make this a fabulous idea Green Wedding Shoes
3. Wedding signs - a pallet is such a fabulous structure to make signs out off. I would jimmy off the planks with a crow bar and start writing on each plank or if you find a pallet were the planks are too close together all you need to do is paint and write your lovely words on each plank Kelly bdj
4. Stack a few pallets together and make a nice large cushion to make it comfortable. These are a great size as you can seat a few people together to help create conversation between guests.
5. Cake stand made from pallets Naturally Your Events
6. Rough ends use as table numbers The Country Chic Cottage
7. DIY Artwork Backdrop- Ceremony backdrop or reception create a unique backdrop using pallet frames and pieces of wood of other pallets painted and placed on the wall to create a unique piece of art. Pure Joy Events Blog
8. Family Pictures - Use small pallets to display family photos. Its Overflowing
9. So in love with this vertical garden wall. Head over to the ladies at a beautiful mess for the DIY on this project. To keep the wall standing for your wedding I would attach stands to the back so it can be free standing then after your wedding take the project home and attach it to a wall to ever look upon. A beautiful Mess