Hay Bale Themed Wedding
Venue style: Marquee, hall or barn
click image to enlarge
Hay bales are so versatile, as you can see in the inspiration board above. Tables, chairs, bars and entry or ceremony statements. Love the haybale. You will love it more if you already live on a farm and are able to use bales from the hay stack. Cheap furniture..
Top row from left:
1. Use haybales with big bunches of flowers or flowering plants as for your ceremony decor Pinterest
2. Make a haybale Celebrations at Home Blog
3. All the long tables and bench chairs covered in calico Wedding Wire
4. Lounge area as a more informal space for groups of people to sit and mingle Something Borrowed
5. Love this group bridal shot taken by Southwest Wedding photographer Henderson Photography
6. Rustic sign placed in a bale of hay for stability More is Merrier
7. How about a cheese wheel instead of a cake, could I suggest that you cut the cheese wheel after your ceremony and serve with biscuits and condiments to guests while your away having your photos.
8. A lavender style bouquet is quite fitting for a country theme wedding Kate Couples