Whatever the location and occasion, whatever the cuisine - Supper Road has you covered. Your Menu, Your Venue, Your Way – says it all!
Rhys Passmore, founder of award-winning restaurant The Goose, was inundated with requests for restaurant quality catering and created Supper Road to meet this demand. Supper Road has existed in one form or another for several years. Originally based out of The Goose restaurant in Busselton the business has quickly developed and evolved into Supper Road, a business comprising a depot in Vasse and a massive food truck that caters onsite.
Supper Road is the ultimate event catering experience! Rhys and the Supper Road team deliver high-quality food and beverage experiences for a range of events across the State. Dedicated to promoting culinary excellence and with a philosophy to provide a memorable dining experience, inspired atmosphere, great service and delicious meals sourced from local produce whenever possible. They also have beverage staff so that clients can bring in their own beverages/alcohol and have it professionally served for them.
Supper Road can cater to any size function – they are totally in their element catering for private cocktail functions of 50 right up to banquets of 5000!
Who is part of the Supper Road team?
Rhys Passmore – Owner/Chef
Jess Tanguy – Events Manager
Jason Beste – Head Chef
Backed up by an experienced and professional team of chefs and food & beverage service staff.
Supper Road will cater any event, in any cuisine, anywhere in Western Australia! Whilst they are primarily focused on the South West regions due to their depot location (Vasse), they have and will always travel further afield. They've had the opportunity to cater for events in Perth, and as far as the Wheatbelt.
A recent wedding menu from Supper Road included:
• Crispy pork belly pop sticks, chilli caramel & coriander
• Tempura West Australian prawn cutlets, wasabi mayonnaise
• Semi dried tomato & parmesan arancini bites, balsamic glaze
• BBQ rosemary & sea salt, Frenched lamb cutlets, tzatziki dipper
• Assorted (fish and vegetarian) sushi rolls, wasabi, pickled ginger & soy
• Re-fried bean, queso fresco & coriander quesadilla, avocado salsa
• Grilled chicken pop sticks, Harissa yoghurt dipper
• Slow roasted “Pitch Black” Angus beef sliders, slaw, smokey mayo
• Beer battered WA Mackerel, handmade royal blue chips, salsa Verde
• Vegetarian Asian noodle salad with tofu
• Mini chocolate tarts, double cream & strawberries
• Mini lemon curd tarts, double cream & blue berries
Hungry??? . . . .try the Supper Road experience