Are you an organised bride or a disorganised bride?
No judgement - just asking.
We see quite a few types of brides here at CTCW, all of them unique, but also a little bit the same. You see, most of brides - organised or not - make a lot of the same mistakes. Which we find very interesting.
It could be the stress.
Like I said - no judgement from us!
For instance, a lot of brides make the same mistake . . . . . and it's happened SO often we thought it might be a good idea to mention it. You never know - you might find it helpful. So you can see why it's worth mentioning.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
When you find an awesome supplier on the CTCW website, you can contact them via their Contact Form, which shoots them an email directly. BUT . . . a lot of brides leave out three super important pieces of info, that makes unnecessary, everyone's job that little bit more difficult.
1. Date of your wedding - without this information they can't tell you if they are available or not.
2. Location of your ceremony + reception venue + accommodation/house - hair and makeup services generally are mobile so they must know where you are going to be to give you an accurate quote.
3. Phone Number - for the supplier to call you back. Many times I have had suppliers say they have replied back to you via email but they don't hear back from you and wonder if their reply has gone to your 'junk folder'. A phone number means they can ring you to make sure you got their reply.
4. Rough Numbers - sharing the numbers of your party, guests or whole event are also essential. How many need makeup? How many vegetarians are there compared to other guests?
I hope this helps as we just want to make sure you get answered as quickly as possible, as the businesses here at CTCW are here for you.