Whether you may need 100 quality glasses for a party, a gorgeous chandelier hung for a special occasion in your backyard, a complete marquee, an amazing luxe setting for 200 or more guests or just some professional advice – Bling Event Studio would love to assist. Led by Jody Parry, Bling Event Studio have two decades of event experience and have co-ordinated over 500 beautiful weddings, parties and corporate events. They work with only the best and most innovative industry professionals and are committed to providing the highest level of service, quality product and value at all times. Their services include event management, venue sourcing/coordination and venue set up.
Their Busselton showroom is brand new and really helps to showcase Jody's style – very classic, almost French, and it's obvious that she loves chandeliers and bling, hence the name! Although she is flexible of course and is currently planning an industrial themed wedding with packing crates in an airplane hanger. She believes there are some beautiful things you shouldn't' compromise on at a wedding, glasses and tableware in particular, which is particularly important she thinks if getting married in the Margaret River region where food & wine is such a big part of the area.
Bling Event Studio hire out beautiful, quality accessories and unique pieces including:
• Tiffany Chairs, Seating & Tables
• Furniture: Bling Classic, Vintage and Resort ranges
• Crystal Glassware: Wine, Champagne, Water, Beer and Shot Glasses
• Fine Bone China White Crockery & Elegant Silver Cutlery
• Linen / Decor Accessories
Even though the showroom and business are new, Jody has plenty of experience in the industry, having run Chandeliers on Abbey, where she successfully oversaw 168 weddings over 10 years with never a bad review. Even though she loves pretty things, Jody has the experience to know that weddings are also about comfort and practicality, your guests are there for a few hours so they need to also not only look amazing but FEEL amazing, especially for those who might not particularly enjoy going to weddings.
Jody prefers to coordinate the whole event to ensure the styling is consistent and there are no surprises - after all, the more people involved on the day the more likely there will be an error. But she is flexible to suit the requirements of the event so if it's just a matter of hiring a chandelier and a few chairs, that's absolutely fine as well. She finds the coordination rewarding and exciting!
Jody's points of difference are:
- personalized service, you deal with one person (Jody) from start to finish
- her accessability (24/7)
- she's a local girl, she grew up in the southwest but has worked overseas and in Perth so has that broader perspective
- she doesn't like to call herself a wedding planner – instead she assists in creating an event
- she's honest and genuine and will give you feedback on your ideas
- she offers venue sourcing free of charge
With a new showroom on Strelley Street in Busselton now open and set up with existing stock with lots more filtering in, get in touch with Jody for an obligation-free meeting, anytime, anyday via this link.