Making Memories with Deb
Hello, I’m Deb and I can offer you a one-stop service for the perfect ceremony set up: celebrant, flowers and beautiful ceremony decor and styling. Choose one service I offer or all three.
There can be SO much to prepare for a wedding. Don’t get overwhelmed-get me! By the time I have meet with you as your celebrant, to get to know your life and story together, I have a great feel for what is important in styling the rest of your wedding with my florals, equipment and hire services.
I am an Authorised Marriage Celebrant and experienced public speaker. I will give you tips and guidance in writing your own vows and selecting beautiful rituals to complete your day as well as a script that is perfectly you.
In addition to all the legal documentation and your personalised ceremony script, I supply your choice of signing table and chairs with styling to suit; a new sound system designed to cater for outdoor conditions; a beautiful printed marriage certificate, a printed copy of your ceremony and an all-important rehearsal. Plus I include as many meetings or communications as required at your convenience, in order to ensure the script and all details of your big day are exactly as you want them and that the execution will be perfect. My fee is $600 all inclusive.
Styling your Day
Together we will design your décor (entry statement, wedding arch or backdrop, signing table and chairs, aisle markers, seat backs, signage and more) and your flowers to ensure that your venue is set up exactly the way you want. I buy flowers wholesale but also source much of the foliage and some flowers locally to keep costs as low as possible. If your budget is a key consideration, avoid the cost of fresh flowers and take a look at my huge range of silk and faux alternatives for hire.
- Choose a theme that is all about the two of you:
- Romantic - magical, flowing, beautiful flower swathes full of roses and gypsy, bows, floral crowns and candlelight.
- Formal - stylish, lavish, glamourous with exotic flower arbors, chandeliers and my tall candelabras.
- Boho - rustic, yesteryear and warm, using my huge collection of memorabilia, bunting and macramé backdrops, old ladders carts, boxes and baskets.
- Natural-parkland, bush or the beach as your focus, using native flowers and seasonal colour like red and gold autumn leaves. I have a large range of arch options, seashell and driftwood hangings and chandeliers.
- Home based-economical, relaxed setting using my beautiful props, lanterns, tea lights and flowers to complement your yard and home. Use my trolleys and drink stations, beautiful signing table and peacock chairs to create the scene.
- Tailored around your interests. Whatever and wherever, we can custom make décor for your theme that is quirky, beautiful and unique to your needs. I work from home which keeps overheads low and because I keep operations small, I can focus on hand-making your signs and decorations and sourcing anything I don’t already have in my collection.
Book in for a no obligation appointment and look around my stock and workroom to inspire you. You may choose to hire key pieces from my beautiful selection if you prefer a DYI approach. Whatever you choose, I look forward to meeting you and would love the opportunity to help make the memories of your wedding day as special as possible.
THE REVIEW: 5 out of 5 stars 🌟
Deb did a truly amazing job as the florist for our wedding in December 2020. We were absolutely blown away at the fairytale ceremony that Deb created for us, and could not have asked for anything more beautiful. Deb is creative, experienced, and accommodating to your requests and budget. I wanted a romantic and whimsical ceremony, with a rustic take on a modern reception venue, and Deb really hit the mark.
We had so many compliments on the flowers at our wedding, particularly on the aisle markers which Deb had designed to look like floral gardens growing out of the ground. Not to mention the blooms she had winding up tree trunks around the arbour! The effect was stunning, Deb really wowed us all. I had a lot of fun designing our floral aesthetic with Deb, and would recommend her to anybody who wants a unique and gorgeous styling for their special day. Well done, Deb!
Phone: 0407 608 297 Deb Wraight
Email: CLICK HERE